Yokna Bottoms CSA members are our partners in ensuring that REAL food – real GOOD food – is available in our community!
Your CSA membership is one of the most direct ways to contribute to building a strong, sustainable local food economy. How?
Community Supported Agriculture
– Gives small, sustainable farms support to plan, prepare and grow the food that CSA members enjoy during the coming harvest season.
– Means buying directly from your farmer, offering more return to the grower and a personal relationship between customer and producer.
– Provides jobs and meaningful work for farm employees.
– Keeps local food dollars in the community.
– Guarantees freshness and quality that can’t be promised by grocery stores where vegetables have traveled hundreds or thousands of miles before being shelved.
– Ensures produce grown with environmental integrity and harvested at its peak of taste and nutritional value.
Joining a CSA is putting your money where your mouth is!
We hope you’ll consider joining us in our 2015 mission to put good food on the tables of our friends and neighbors.
For more information or to sign up, call 662-380-2367 or visit www.yoknabottoms.com!
Oxford Organic Mothers Night Out
Friday January 30 from 5:30-7
Powerhouse Community Arts Center
Have some fun, mama! You deserve it!!!
Join Oxford Organic Mothers for a fun Mom’s Night Out at Knit 1’s 5th annual Fiber Festival Reception!
Meet up at 5:15 at the Powerhouse Community Arts Center in Oxford Mississippi to kick off one of the most incredible festivals of the year and hear guest speaker Jennifer Miller as she discusses color theory and the personal journey of color emotions, trying new and surprising color combinations, and cultivating inspiration.
This opening reception is sure to be a great time (it always is!) with something to learn and lots of fun ladies to meet.